Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Breast Pads

I've decided to include some thoughts on different things I've found useful while being a mum. I have not been sent these products. They are items I have bought or been given as gifts. These are my own views and I just thought I would add them. As they are quite often things my friends and I discuss.

Not sure how everyone else copes with different brands but I have used just about every brand this time.

First time round I just used mothercare own brand with H but this time I just found most of them filled up so quick that before I knew it both my bra and top were soaked, especially at night.

Most where very small so at night time just disappeared and some just too unreliable when it came to absorption.

Over the past 8 months I have finally settled on two brands that I now love and trust when it come to keeping me dry. Tommee Tippee and Lansinoh are those.

Both are very similar. They are both quite large but thin with great absorption. The TT ones come wrapped as pairs where the Lansinoh ones are wrapped individually.

I also have some washable ones I keep for emergency, when you don't realise you've reached the bottom if the box already. But I found I was soaking these through quite quickly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment