Monday, 24 September 2012

Where Do I Start

Hi I'm a Mum of 2 beautiful girls one age 7years and another 7months.

Thought I would share my ups and downs of being a Mum. We all have them but sometimes you can feel a little alone while going through them.

Miss H DD1 is a true tribute to my husband and I. She is doing very well at school got above average in all her SAT's back in May and is now tackling junior school. Don't get me wrong she is no angel. I just wish she would stop with all her tantrums and learn to tidy her room.

Little Miss S DD2 is growing up way to fast. She's crawling and starting to stand up by herself using the sofa already. H didn't crawl until she was 8months. I can't believe how fast this year is going. Hubby and I waited 6 years for this (I have Poly Cystic Ovaries) and she is not going to stay my baby for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment